Sinoder Edible Cooking Oil Refinery Plant Sunflower Seed Soy Crude Palm Oil Corn Oil Production Line
- Working Pressure:
- Place of Origin:
- Brand Name:
- Model Number:
Cooking oil Edible oil
380V OR REQUESTED
- After-sales Service Provided:
Engineers available to service machinery overseas
cooking oil refinery plant
stainless steel or according to customer
SINODER Edible Cooking Oil Refinery Plant sunflower seed soy crude palm oil corn oil production line
SINODER Edible Cooking Oil Refinery Plant sunflower oil processing machine line palm kernel peanut oil refinery machine
Oil Refinery Machinery, Oil Extraction Machine, Oil Mill Plant, Oil Extraction Plant
Edible Oil Refining From Vegetable Plants
HongDe Screw Oil Press Machine
Oil Seeds or Kernel Oil Press Machine to get oil
Oil Cakes Solvent Extraction process parameters
|1||Residual oil in meal||≤ 1% (different from various oilseeds)|
|2||Solvent consumption||≤1.5-3Kg/T (hexane)|
|3||moisture and volatile matter||≤ 0.30%|
|4||Power consumption||≤ 15KWh/T|
|5||Steam consumption||≤280Kg/T (0.8MPa)|
|6||Finished meal moisture||≤ 10-13% (adjustable)|
|7||Residual solvent in finished meal||≤ 300PPM (qualified detonated experiment)|
Edible Oil Cake Solvent Extraction Plant- Rotary Extractor
Edible oil refining includes a series processing procedures as degumming, neutralization, bleaching, deodorization and winterisation. In general there are two methods of vegetable/edible oil processing, one is physical refining and the other is chemical refining. However, no matter what kinds of reining methods, they are all done with the help of various oil processing equipment and machinery, and are used to refine almost all kinds of oil extracted from oil seeds like sunflower seeds, peanuts , sesame seeds, and soya bean seeds etc.
Main Steps of Edible Oil Refining
1. Crude Oil Degumming: In this step gums in crude oil are removed by hydration with the help of phosphoric acid.
2. Neutralization: In this step free fatty acids are neutralized by using sodium hydroxide and convert them into soap. Additional impurities are also removed by adsorption on soap.
3. Bleaching: During bleaching, unwanted pigments are adsorbed physically and oil will become much clearer.
4. Deodorization: Deodorization is used to remove unacceptable odors by steam distillation, the odoriferous compound are stripped off with the help of live injected steam into heated oil under high vacuum pressure.
5. Dewaxing (necessary for cold areas)
Some kinds of oil like sunflower, maize germ or corn oil have waxes inside, if these impurities are not removed, the oil will freeze easily under low temperature, thus effecting oil quality and appearance. so this process is necessary in extremely cold areas.
In Physical Refining, Vegetable Oil is subject to distillation to remove free fatty acids. The alkali treatment is completely avoided. This reduces the amount of waste water and eliminates production of soap. This process is becoming more popular.
In Chemical Refining, Vegetable Oil is treated with caustic lye for separation of free fatty acids from oil. This is a conventional process that can be applied to all oils. A byproduct of alkali refining is soap-stock, which is used for manufacture of low quality washing soap. Alternately, the soap-stock can be treated with acid to recover fatty acids. The waste-water from refinery requires extensive treatment. This can be avoided by alternate Physical Refining process.Physical Refining
In Physical Refining, Vegetable Oil is subject to distillation to remove free fatty acids. The alkali treatment is completely avoided. This reduces the amount of waste water and eliminates production of soap. This process is becoming more popular.Degumming
The purpose of Degumming Vegetable Oils is to remove Gums. All oils have hydratable and non-hydratable gums.
a. Water Degumming: Hydratable gums are removed by treating oils with water and separating the gums. The gums can be dried to produce lecithin.
b. Acid Degumming: Non-Hydratable gums are removed by treating oils with acids and separating the gums.Neutralizing
The purpose of Neutralizing Vegetable Oils is to remove Free-Fatty Acids (FFAs). Traditionally, FFAs are treated with caustic soda (NaOH). The reaction produces Soaps which are separated from the oil. Because trace amounts of soaps remain in the oil, the oil is either washed with water or treated with Silica.Some processors prefer not to perform caustic neutralizing. Instead, they prefer Physical Refining in which the FFAs are evaporated from the oil under high temperature and vacuum. This process can be combined with deodorization step described under FFA stripping.Physical Refining process is preferred because (a) it does not produce soaps; (b) it recovers fatty acids that provide better cost recovery; (c) there is smaller yield loss compared to caustic refining—especially for oils with higher FFAs; and (d) it is a chemical-free process.Bleaching
The purpose of Bleaching is to remove color pigments contained in Vegetable Oils. The oil is treated with Bleaching Clays that adsorb the color pigments. The clay is filtered and the clean bleached oil is stored for further processing. Process flow diagram is attached.Deodorizing
The purpose of Deodorizing Vegetable Oils is to remove odor substances. The oil is subjected to steam distillation under high temperature and vacuum to evaporate all odor substances. The resulting deodorized oil is almost bland and tasteless.
HongDe Oil Refinery Plant
Our Features of crude cooking oil refinery machine :
1) We use auto welding machine to make the reactor,which can quarrantee the quality of welding seam,avoid cracking and has a long life for about 8 years.
2) Professional heating treatment and x-ray detection chamber for welding seam .
3) Vacuum system to prevent oil gas be back to reactor causing accident.
4) With professional thermometer , professiona pressure gauge and safety valve.
1) Dedusting system to prevent gas and dust from coal burning
2) The exhaust gas will be recycled for heating reactor ,no gas pollution
3) Well sealing on every junction parts to prevent gas leak,no smelly
Longer service life :
Using Q345R special steel plate ,welding seam with auto welding an will get heating treatment and x-ray detection to extend the life of reactor to the most extend, and the life will 8 years.
1) Well sealing for heating system ,no gas leak and saving fuel.
2) The exhaust gas will be recycled for reactor heating.
HongDe Oil Refinery Plant
Finished Refined Oil Filling and Packaging Plant
We provide complete installation and operation manual in English for all the machines supplied by us.
You can also call us as follows:
1. Calling us to get telephonic advice.
2. Sending email to us to get the solution by mail .
3. Chatting live with us to get online help.
4. Inviting our technician to visit customers place for solving
According to the customer’s various conditions. We can provide suitable engineering plan.
We can offer custom-made design. Layout design for customer’s plant, various configurations according to your needs.
Professional manufacturing equipment, skilled workers and testing system guarantee the quality of products.
We will send engineer to customers’ factory for installation for every machine.
Trial running and training
The engineer will test the machine after installation, and train your workers how to operate the machine.
Production management consultant
We can provide maintenance service during warranty and offer spare parts for the equipment
Brief Introduction Of HongDe Company
Our factory is the national professional manufacturer in oil industry equipment, obtained outstanding member of Chinese Cereals and Oils Association and of Chemical Association, approved by the State Quality and Technical Supervision of “Pressure Vessel Manufacturing License” “Pressure Vessel Design License” “Pressure Piping Installation License” “Pressure Piping Design License”, with many years of grain and oil machinery, chemical equipment and the reduction of mechanical design, manufacture, installation history.The company is the country’s oil industry equipment professional manufacturer of Chinese Cereals and Oils Association member units and Chemical Association unit, the State Quality and Technical Supervision pressure vessel manufacturing license units, with many years of grain and oil machinery, chemical equipment and the reduction of mechanical design, manufacture, installation history.
Company establish a
- 30t/d Copra Oil Processing Plant Coconut Oil Refining Machinery Copra Oil Expeller
- 50 Tons Per Day Wholesale Price Mustard Rapeseed Cotton Seed Coconut Palm Soybean Crude Vegetable Oil Refinery Equipment